4 oz Fresh Tuna Loin
2 oz Wakame Salad
2 tsp Scallion Chopped
2 tsp Shallots brunoise
2 tsp Sesame Oil
2 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tsp Mirin
1 Pinch Ginger Powder
2 tbls Coriander Chopped
1 Whole Plantain
Ahi Tuna Preparation Method
- Peel the Plantains and cut into 1.5 Rings
- Cut the plantain in half straight down the Middle
- Place the Plantain on to a cloth and Cover with a cloth Press the Plantain flat and remove from the Cloth
- Fry the Plantain until light Golden Brown
- Remove and lay on flat Paper towel
- On Pick of the Dish place the plantain in jot oil again and crisp.
- Serve six plantains with each potion of Tuna
Chop Tuna, shallots, and scallions. Then mix together with sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger powder, mirin and salt. Set aside refrigerated.
Remove from the fridge and add in the Coriander and dress on top of the wakame salad.
Chop Tuna, Shallots, and Scallions. Then mix together with sesame oil, mirin and salt. Set aside refrigerated. Mix mayonnaise with seaweed, mirin and sesame oil, and ginger powder, and salt. Puree everything to form a smooth Sauce.