From our yachts to our team members, all of us at Windstar Cruises wish you Happy Holidays.
It has been a great year here at Windstar Cruises, and to top it off, we’ve just been listed as one of the Top Cruise Lines in the World by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2014 Gold List. It’s a huge honor for Windstar Cruises to be ranked #3 with an overall score of 92.0, in a year where the publication noted “when you set sail, smaller is often better. River and small ship cruise lines dominate this year’s list.” We cannot say thank you enough for all the support we received from our dedicated guests.
This year has been a busy one, and we want to share our top 5 Windstar magical moments of 2013.
5. Windstar announces voyages to Southeast Asia & Arabia
4. Guests Sail Down the Aisle for a Windstar Destination Wedding
3. Windstar’s Guests Chart Course for Tahiti
2. Windstar Doubles Size of Fleet with Addition of Three Seabourn Ships
1. Windstar Cruises Ranked #2 in Condé Nast Traveler 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards (Our crew is recognized as Windstar ranks #1 in Service)
What’s been your favorite Windstar moment of 2013?