We have made a name for ourselves taking you to exotic destinations while offering an unforgettable shipboard experience. And now, we are thrilled to share with you our new 2012 collection. From the diverse cultures of the Caribbean to the natural wonders of Panama and Costa Rica – from the mysterious countries of Russia and Malta to the breathtaking landscapes of Norway and Sweden – we are proud to present new luxurious sailing voyages in 2012.
We are offering the lowest introductory pricing in years for these exciting new itineraries. Additionally, guests who book by June 30, 2011, receive a $200 shipboard credit per cabin. And to thank all of our loyal guests, Windstar’s Foremast Members receive an additional 5% discount on all itineraries.
To celebrate the launch of our 2012 collection, we are hosting a giveaway! One lucky winner will receive 12 items to celebrate our 2012 itineraries. Starting today through May 18*, there are two ways to enter the contest, and you’re welcome to do both:
- On this blog post, leave a comment below and tell us where you want to sail with Windstar in 2012 (and be sure to fill in your email address so we can contact the winner).
- On Twitter, send out this message: Celebrate @WindstarCruises 2012 voyages! Enter to win this wonderful prize pack: http://bit.ly/WS2012 #Windstar2012
We can’t wait to embark on our new adventures in 2012, with YOU on board! See you soon!
List of prizes in the #Windstar2012 giveaway package:
- Windstar 21” Rolling Hardside Suitcase
- Windstar Waffle Weave Robe
- Windstar Baseball Cap
- Windstar Fleece Jacket
- Windstar Leather Passport Holder
- Windstar Luggage Tag
- Set of two Windstar Marble Coasters
- French Tablecloth
- Frommer’s “Greece Day By Day” Guide Book
- “World Kitchens of Italy” Cookbook
- “Tapas – Sensational Small Plates from Spain” Cookbook
- Eyewitness Travel “Top 10 Provence & The Côte d’Azure” Guide Book
*Due to technical difficulties, our blog was temporarily down. As such, we are extending our giveaway! You may continue entering through Sunday, May 22nd 11:59 pm PST. And don”t worry – if you entered previously, we still have your comments.